We'll then I'll be the first to comment on what a bunch of beautiful kids. Thanks for posting the pictures. Love you girls.
Very nice pics! I have to say that Lyndon is not the only one missing these girls!
We've got them and we are not giving them back! Sydney is the best toy that Eliza could ever ask for.
You are covering a lot of ground. I will be glad to get you back. I need some kid hugs again
They are so cute! And so very old. Aren't you supposed to have a baby? I keep looking for a baby in the pics:)
What a fun trip!! Love all the pics and all the stories from you and your fam about your trip. So so fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We'll then I'll be the first to comment on what a bunch of beautiful kids. Thanks for posting the pictures. Love you girls.
Very nice pics! I have to say that Lyndon is not the only one missing these girls!
We've got them and we are not giving them back! Sydney is the best toy that Eliza could ever ask for.
You are covering a lot of ground. I will be glad to get you back. I need some kid hugs again
They are so cute! And so very old. Aren't you supposed to have a baby? I keep looking for a baby in the pics:)
What a fun trip!! Love all the pics and all the stories from you and your fam about your trip. So so fun!
Post a Comment