We went hiking in our backyard before conference. We were determined to make Claire walk on her own, only to carry her more than half the way on our shoulders, oh well.
I get such a high from being in the woods. Maybe its from all the mushrooms we saw. I actually ran a different part of this trail the other day. I'll take you there for a run next summer if you visit me. You would be like..."man this is the prettiest and easiest run I have ever had...what?! We just ran 5 miles?? That felt like 2!" and I'll say something like, "yeah, that's because we are at sea level or something and you have a high altitude advantage...."
and more random pictures of our wild cats.
This below pict is actually commemorating the beginning of our rainy season, or one of our rainy seasons.
And more pictures of Claire naked holding carrots we GREW!! That was fun. Just don't turn me in for taking pictures of my children as they really are. I can not keep clothes on this child and refuse to fight this fight again and again. Her middle name ain't Roxy for nothing....
p.s. Lyndon does exist, he just doesn't happen to be in a lot of pictures we've taken lately...doh!


9 comments:
Sign me up for that run! It really does make a difference to have no altitude working against you.
It was so fun to see you and your girls in Utah. You are super mom for doing it on your own!
I miss all of you. I miss SP hugging me at the knees and CR bright hello. It is good to see their little faces again
I love the way you all look! Ur kids look soooo big!!
I wish that we could have hiked with you. It looks great.
Your girls are so cute! Hope you are doing well!
I want to run...have low altitude make me feel better about myself, that would be great!
Lovely carrots!! Garden fresh carrots are the yummiest!
I love it. Being outside makes life seem so much better.
cute kids sis. I miss them so much
I love your response to the run. But I highly doubt I would be saying that it was easy...but beautiful, yes, I would say that. The girls are so yummy I just want to eat them...is that weird? They are so darn cute. I love their rain gear and the naked girly holding the carrots.
Post a Comment