Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring???

I think Spring is finally coming to New Hampshire!!!! Welcome, you are sooo late in coming.
This is how we feel about Winter staying too long.

 But now that it's starting to warm up, we think we can be happy. Remember that post about me liking winter? Yeah, I like it until it is past Spring official due date. I then become cantankerous and grouchy like an over due pregnant woman.

 I want to eat her.
 A purging of clothes that don't fit and regathering the ones that do. The girls took advantage of the empty dresser drawers, if you can call them that.



 She has my crooked smile.
May it warm up in your part of the country!!!

7 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

Hurray for warm weather.
I love your kids.

Jangs said...

Officially very homesick for two girls in New Hampshire. Love the pictures. Wish I could hold them. Snowing here all day

wendys said...

I love the dressup!

Abby said...

Your girls are so adorable. Welcome spring!!!! Finally!

Nae said...

Holy cow! I can't get over how cute your little ladies are! And three cheers for spring, too!

Sarah Evans said...

So fun! The girls' hair is getting so long. They are growing up so fast. It feels like Sydney is almost the age of Clare when we left...keep wishing us Spring. We just got enough snow to build multiple snow men in 20 minutes time. Spring come soon!

Julie said...

Where have I been? I didn't know you had a new post. Your girls are looking so much older!