Friday, May 6, 2011

never again....

My friend and I made 5 dresses and 3 skirts in 5 days for some gals here in the neighborhood.  Quite an experience. I learned a lot.


My friend made the yellow strapless and the green with straps. I made the yellow with the heart in the back, both blue strapless and the three skirts. The gray and black dresses were not made, at least by us.
Here's the link.

11 comments:

michaelstubbs said...

Yikes. You are crazy good. Was it a fashion show?

wendys said...

Are you nuts? Great work!

Emma Jo said...

I am so impressed!! Amazing, incredible. I need you to live closer than you do.

steph said...

wow! I would call that a major talent!

Julie said...

I can't believe the girl didn't think the blue one was perfect-- that is really cute! Good job! Wow!

Cara said...

Nice work Missy

Unknown said...

Is it only me or this show was made with the colors of the Brazilian flag???

Williams Tale Overture said...

You are good!! We need to chat!!

Jessica said...

Amazing! I wish I had some of your talent!

Jangs said...

unbelievable the amount of work you took on. Incredible job. Too bad they didn't appreciate what they had asked of you

amber-girl said...

My crud!!! How do you do that!!?? Those were so cool!!! If you didn't live clear across the U.S. I would pay you to make me a whole new wardrobe!! And I would appreciate every single stitch.

:)