Friday, March 16, 2012

Internal Medicine Match...not San Antonio.....



If you are surprised, well... so are we. We were totally expecting to go to San Antonio again (we are still going there, it's just that residency doesn't start until July 2013). We are happy to be with family for a year and Claire is beyond excited. Beyond....

If you are wondering why Lyndon is "whipping his hair back and forth", it's because everyone had to submit a "theme" song, so we chose this one....

16 comments:

Emily said...

That's so exciting!! Will you hang out with me? :)

SP said...

yes Emily, I will totally hang out with you!!!

melissa ( : said...

YEAH! Congrats!!

wendys said...

That is so weird! Salt Lake City here you come. We will smother you with love and attention so you will be excited to leave for San Antonio in a year!

wendys said...

p.s. Missy your hair looks so cute in that video.

Jimmy and Wendy said...

That is seriously SOO great! James starts his MBA program at the U this summer, but it's two years, so him and Lindon will both be there in 2013! So excited we get to live close again! :)

Jessica Newby said...

Wait a minute! Are you serious?! You had no idea? That is hilarious. I hope to hang out too & with Em!

Jessica said...

YEA!!!! Can' t wait to see you!

Emma Jo said...

Sometimes career surprises are the best. And living near family is never a bad thing :)

Jangs said...

I am with Claire. I am beyond excited!

steph said...

Congrats!!! Maybe we will see you sometime when we visit in Utah!

Nae said...

I love that you have the video and everything! And Claire, I share that "BEYOND excited" with you. Lily and I have already started planning fun outings we gals can have together. :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe no one has commented on your "theme" music yet. Let me just say... I'm not surprised in the least that you picked that song. Too funny.

Hooray for coming back to Utah!

Meredith said...

Wish I was there! When do you go? I will be there for 6 weeks starting at the end of June. Can we give Royal and Claire another go? I'm desperate to have those two make a love match.

Williams Tale Overture said...

You are moving here? Yay!!!!!!!

Williams Tale Overture said...

Will you email me with your contact info? I lost all mine when I got a new phone. brinleywilliams@hotmail.com