Monday, July 22, 2013

New Digs Tour



12 comments:

wendys said...

I love it~ thanks for the tour!

Jessica said...

Looks so great! LOVE your big backyard!

Jangs said...

I love it too. It is so neat to see your things in it and the fun decorating things you have done. It looks so great. The backyard looks so inviting with the pool for the girls. You have to be loving it. You finally have some space!

Julie said...

I LOVE your new digs!! It reminds me of our home in Bountiful :) I love your big backyard, too!!! How fun to have your OWN backyard space! It looks so perfect! Thanks for the tour:)

melissa ( : said...

Darling - of course! I'm loving your white couch and those hardwood floors and what a great backyard! We want to come play! It looks so bright and pretty!

I want to see more of Gwen!!! ( ;

Come to Charleston! ( :
xoxo

enginerd said...

So fun to see where all of my cute cousins are!! It's always cute where you live! I sure hope we get to see our fellow Texans soon!!!

enginerd said...

Enginerd is me, Emily :)

michaelstubbs said...

The dryer is in the garage so that it doesn't heat the house up. What a great house. I love it.

steph said...

Awesome house! The back yard looks so fun too! Miss you guys!

Jared Stubbs said...

Love the house, especially the backyard. Thanks for sharing!

Nae said...

That is so fun! Thanks for taking us on a tour! Wow, it's such a beautiful house!

Monica Hill said...

super cute and very spacious!