Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bored? Want to watch a really long stream of Video Clips?


I decided to make a backup of all 2008 videos we have made so far, and this is how I did it. I was worried that the computer might crash one day and I would be very sad that I lost any of this.

It is a long clip, so if your chillins are napping and you don't care about waisting time, then enjoy.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hey-- when did this blog appear and why wasn't I informed?? I guess I am not very observant. Cool!

Julie said...

I love the clip of Claire looking at herself in the mirror!!

michaelstubbs said...

I guess you are a blogger now. Nice photo-work. You are a real artist.

wendys said...

Well this is new! I'm glad someone has new things to blog about because I'm about out of ideas.

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Hi Friends! How are you? We miss seeing you and hanging out. Claire is getting so big! The babyfood video is so cute! We would love to see you both. What is new? Our blog is www.ryanandmaryann.blogspot.com. Or send us an email at marecrockett@hotmail.com. We would love to see you again soon!
Mar