Sunday, November 9, 2008

E - I - E - I - O

And on that farm he had a Kitten, Chicken, Rooster, Dog, Elephant, Sheep, Bum, Lion, and a Mommy. Enjoy

12 comments:

Nelly said...

cute little claire! thanks for the laughs!

Czirr Family said...

I think Lindo does really good knowing all the animal noises...haha. Claire is just adorable!. No matter what Lindo does...she will be the princess of the party! haha...sorry Lindo!

wendys said...

Good job claire!

Jangs said...

ok I miss you all again and again and again. And Lyndon knows his sounds very well. (so does Claire)

Julie said...

That was way too funny!! I miss you guys so much! I like what a mommy says---no no...I say that a lot, too!!

Tina said...

She is SO cute! I can't beleive how much she has grown up!

Jared Stubbs said...

Wow! Claire looks so much older! She is such a cutie.

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha
Claire is just lovely!! And she really knows what her mom says, huh??
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

She is like a 12 year old boy, stuck on the bum sound.

Cara said...

Claire is such a cutie. Missy are you still eating broccoli a lot? No wonder Claire has the mommy sound misconstrued. This video made me miss you a ton.

Abby said...

I can't believe how old she is--and smart too:)

Emma Jo said...

Hey guys! We are here for Thanksgiving and would love to see you!! My parents and Spencer and Sho are coming too. We would love to have you for Thanksgiving dinner if you don't already have plans. I'm not sure if I have your number or not. Give us a call! 806-367-0299 or ejscharman@hotmail.com