
The news is real, but the picture is a fake. We get our real ultra-sound January 20th, so stay tuned...because we will find out the sex (I just can't wait...ask Lyndon, I love opening Christmas presents early too).
This pregnancy has been TONS easier than Claire's was at first. Emotionally for the number one reason (I think Lyndon has been praying that I won't go insane like my job I had whilst pregnant w/ Claire nearly drove me to), number two reason is because I love LOVE the unisome/vit B6 combo that nigh kills the nausea. So it has been good, not the best, but good. I hate being pregnant, but maybe, just maybe I've been a little more righteous this time around and God has blessed me...actually I think Lyndon has been praying really hard this round so that we won't throw his really awesome study groove off. :) But besides hating being pregnant, I Love being a Mom and can't wait to see the new dynamics this other little one will bring to our family.
32 comments:
Congrats, Missy!!!! I can't wait to know the gender either. I skip to the end of books because I just can't stand the suspense. Drives Brian crazy. Anyway, I'm glad you are doing better this time around: hope that lasts.
I'm so happy for you! I will refer to this post if and when I ever take the plunge again to look into that vitamin for the sickness. I would love to hear from you! Give me a call sometime...
We are happy for you too. You and Lyndon make great parents. I don't know how, but raising children during graduate school works. Even though it seems like the job should be incredibly difficult, you guys will find that it is something you can do.
Congratulations, Missy! So when are you due? We are expecting our second too, but it will be awhile beore we can find out the gender.
Congratulations!
I am so excited. I may even get another grandchild on my birthday and I will get to come to New Hampshire when the Girls Camp Fireside is just like this year...so if I don't move I will have another good reason to turn things over to my committee. Actually I am most excited for the new grandchild....no really....no I really mean that.
YEA for #2!! Congrats--thats exciting!Hope you enjoy this pregnancy much better, i thought being prego was fun till the end when i got stuck on bedrest for 6 weeks and realized i had gained over 50lbs----ick!:) I'm excited to find out what you are having---thats the day my boys turn 2!
WE are excited for you! Are you taking predictions on the gender? Hmmm. I predict another girl!
Wow! What exciting news! I am so excited and happy for you! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and I'm excited to find out boy or girl!
Hooray! Two little Tylers running around. Are you gonna let us know what it is?
Congrats you can't believe how fun two kids are. We can't wait to hear what it is. Merry Christmas too.
Wow congrats!!! That's awesome. Good luck with your appointment. Can't wait to hear the news!!!
Yay for babies!! I LOVED being pregnant...but I am terribly blessed and have never gotten morning sickness! (I probably shouldn't admit this to one who gets awful morning sickness, huh?)
I love being a mom of two kids, though it does get quite crazy at moments! The payoff is the oldest is a great entertainer for the younger one...except when I have to break up all the fights over toys! :) and my three-year-old who thinks and acts like she's a teenager! hah! Good times! You're gonna love it and wonder too, "What in the world were we thinking????!!"
I am so excited for you guys! Glad that the yucky nausea isn't too too yucky. Yippee!!!!!
oh Missy ...i'm so happy for you guys!!!...I bet she/he will be as cute as Claire! Love ...your favorite chilean aunt!
YAYYYYYY! When are you due? Maybe we're not that far off from each other...congrats!!!
Another niece/nephew?!?! I love that!!! Great news!!!! Congratulations!!!!
I am so happy for you Missy! Your ultrasound is on my due date! I just got a little teary eyed! You two are great parents, and this new little one is so lucky. I think I am a little sensitive because I just got the whole "wow, your having another one???" Talk this last week. (from random strangers) It makes me happy that good people like you guys are having more cute little kids!
How exciting! That's awesome. I echo everyone's sentiments that Claire is really cute which serves as a good sign for the next little one. And I don't know why, but I bet you'll have a boy. I hate being pregnant too, but recently I have been telling myself to not complain about it because I LOVE being a mom (like you) and I am so grateful that I can have kids. As much as I hate being pregnant, I'd rather be pregnant than not right now (hope that makes sense.) I'm just glad we get to have another one in our family. And I'm so happy for you too!
Congratulations, Missy. I'm so happy for you.
Congrats! I think that starting next month we cousin will be having a baby just about every month. It's crazy! I hope you feel good, sickness is the pits!
HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!!! There might just not be anything cuter in this world than your little girl, except of course, for your future girl/boy. CONGRATS!!
Congratulations! Now Grandma Stubbs will add four great-grandkids so far this year! Jill's #3 is due in April. She is having a modest baby.
Congrats! I have been wondering when you would make this announcement. Jordan and I are sooo excited for you! We only wish you were closer.
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the little guy - yes I am predicting a boy. The name I suggest is Roger. Then you could call him Rodgy.
Congrats. keep us posted.
Missy that is so exciting!! We are so happy for you guys. and of course it will be such a cute little baby. That's something that I'm worried about.....I don't know what i'll do if our kids turn out ugly!!! scary
HURRAY! We just read Grandpa's letter where the big news was announced. I am so excited...I understand the whole process of getting the baby here. It stinks. But I do love finding out what I'm having...it kind of helps take your mind off the unpleasant and focus on the end result! So happy...you make really, really cute babies!!
I can't believe how many comments you got! It's a record!
29 comments? I never get 29 comments! Oh, by the way, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so darn happy for you!!!! You guys make such cute babies!!!
Yeah for number two. We're excited for you.
I want to congratulate you on being a mommy again...you to Lyndon(but not the mommy part). Apparently I have to camp out to be the number one post, though!
Post a Comment