Oh my. It is rather satisfying to see ourselves in our children. It's much easier to say "hey, look what I did! I made a kid". So cute.
Couldn´t they be so similar?!?!?!!?
Ahhh! You cloned yourself!
Whoa! The apple didn't fall far from the tree did it? Very cute. Interesting that we pass on our mannerisms!
So adorable!!! (You were cute too, Lyndon!!:) That is funny they are striking the same pose.
Wow, that is pretty amazing.
No offense Missy...but that little girl looks EXACTLY like her dad!
And I didn't even realize that first picture was Lyndon...that is amazing!
wow! wow! Wow!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my. It is rather satisfying to see ourselves in our children. It's much easier to say "hey, look what I did! I made a kid". So cute.
Couldn´t they be so similar?!?!?!!?
Ahhh! You cloned yourself!
Whoa! The apple didn't fall far from the tree did it? Very cute. Interesting that we pass on our mannerisms!
So adorable!!! (You were cute too, Lyndon!!:) That is funny they are striking the same pose.
Wow, that is pretty amazing.
No offense Missy...but that little girl looks EXACTLY like her dad!
And I didn't even realize that first picture was Lyndon...that is amazing!
wow! wow! Wow!
Post a Comment