I had to share our family pictures (thanks to Sarah once again who spoils us with her skills)
We think "Gweedi"(as Lyndon likes and now we like to call Sydney) has grandpa Mark's eyes and smileHere's my oh so chic look, or do you think I look like I need to go to the Ladies' room? That can be attractive, no?
Love the girls!!!...they are adorable! You guys look great. Love your long hair!. Lyndon looks like he has a hair band in the picture number 7...hahaha. He is a handsome daddy and you a "mamacita"!
Is it ok to cry that these pictures are so beautiful and I miss you all so much. Sydney is growing up so fast. Tell Claire we got her picture and it is in a place of honor in the new house. What a beautiful family and I can say they belong to my clan. Sigh again. I will go unpack some more and dry my tears
Are you sure you've birthed two children? Seriously, Lyndon, you have one rockin' wife. Being that you are equally handsome you make for quite the picturesque family. Love the pictures. I was driving on a road here in CO called Dartmouth and thought of you a few days ago. I hope all is going well.
21 comments:
Very, very cute!!
So cute! I love the girls-- they are just growing so fast- and LO loved his letter from Claire by the way!
Cute family
awesome!
You guys are the best looking family! And those girls, oh my goodness, they are so adorable!
Those are some cute pictures and one cute family.
You guys are so cute!
Awesome pictures!!! How can I get a copy? We need an updated one to put on our display board. ;)
Adorable, gorgeous, lovely! I love family pictures...especially ones of beautiful people!
such a cute family!
Perfect.
Love the girls!!!...they are adorable! You guys look great. Love your long hair!. Lyndon looks like he has a hair band in the picture number 7...hahaha. He is a handsome daddy and you a "mamacita"!
Awesome pictures!!!!! The girls are so big and beautiful!!!! I miss you all!!!!
You guys look great.
you have a beautiful family sis.
Those are absolutely WONDERFUL! I can hardly wait to come and play with you fun, beautiful people! :)
Is it ok to cry that these pictures are so beautiful and I miss you all so much. Sydney is growing up so fast. Tell Claire we got her picture and it is in a place of honor in the new house. What a beautiful family and I can say they belong to my clan. Sigh again. I will go unpack some more and dry my tears
so cute. we are due for a good family photo shoot.
Andrea, it's not a head band, they are hair plugs.
ha...nice!...well, now they have you doing photoshoots...then you will be playing with ponies and pets shops...you'll see!
Are you sure you've birthed two children? Seriously, Lyndon, you have one rockin' wife. Being that you are equally handsome you make for quite the picturesque family. Love the pictures. I was driving on a road here in CO called Dartmouth and thought of you a few days ago. I hope all is going well.
Post a Comment