*I am beyond excited...we are still waiting to hear back about intern year in March. That will determine where we go come this June. We are hoping it is also in San Antonio so we can avoid two moves!!
Is this official news?!! Yes yes! Of course we would. Hmm, this may just be making me move Houston back up on our list of places we want to settle. Would we get you for Thanksgiving again if we lived that close? San Antonio is so fun, you will LOVE it!!! And really, we all know that everyone secretly wants to be a Texan :)
I am excited for your success. But I can honestly say that I'd like Texas better if it weren't Texas. It's just so Texassy. I'd never visit Texas if it didn't have some family members in it. But you are a family member. Texas it is. You'll have cousins nearby. This is great. Good luck in the new phase.
We will come and see you if you are that close-- it seems closer at least than NH. We would have to drive, of course, but you could come get us if we break down. Just ask Jared and Abby.
Well, I suppose New Hampshire was more geographically likely (guess we'd better get on it, then!), but Texas is pretty cool. Ever watch Friday Night Lights? If it's like that, we're so there :) Texas forever.
Who wouldn't want to come visit you and do the whole River Walk experience?! (Note: no basement in the Alamo.) Yay! And there's a beautiful temple right there now! No more snowy winters and all that hassle. Warm weather climates have grown on me since having kids :)
Yeah! We love Texans and still consider ourselves part Texan. San Antonio is a FUN city and the Church is strong there. You are going to love being Texans!
15 comments:
YES!!!!!!!!!
We're so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!!!
Is this official news?!! Yes yes! Of course we would. Hmm, this may just be making me move Houston back up on our list of places we want to settle. Would we get you for Thanksgiving again if we lived that close?
San Antonio is so fun, you will LOVE it!!! And really, we all know that everyone secretly wants to be a Texan :)
we would so do Thanksgiving again with the Scharmans! It is official and we are stoaked!
NO! Texas stinks. I will only visit you somewhere cool. But we love you anyways. We are happy for you.
yes we live 3 hours from San Antonio, we would love to see more of you guys!
I am excited for your success. But I can honestly say that I'd like Texas better if it weren't Texas. It's just so Texassy. I'd never visit Texas if it didn't have some family members in it. But you are a family member. Texas it is. You'll have cousins nearby. This is great. Good luck in the new phase.
We might be down there later that summer. It would be SO great to see you guys. This is such a huge deal. Congrats on the news!
We will come and see you if you are that close-- it seems closer at least than NH. We would have to drive, of course, but you could come get us if we break down. Just ask Jared and Abby.
Well, I suppose New Hampshire was more geographically likely (guess we'd better get on it, then!), but Texas is pretty cool. Ever watch Friday Night Lights? If it's like that, we're so there :) Texas forever.
I am so excited. I will start piling up Southwest airline miles coming to see you especially when its not hot. congrats
wow! What great news! Congratulations!
Yeah! Our dearest friends are there. Want their info so you can bug them about the area? He's doing a residency in anesthia. (sp?)
Who wouldn't want to come visit you and do the whole River Walk experience?! (Note: no basement in the Alamo.) Yay! And there's a beautiful temple right there now! No more snowy winters and all that hassle. Warm weather climates have grown on me since having kids :)
Yeah! We love Texans and still consider ourselves part Texan. San Antonio is a FUN city and the Church is strong there. You are going to love being Texans!
Congrats! Some of our dearest friends are in San Antonio for residency. Let me know if you run into any Van Dusens. Good luck!
Post a Comment